Saturday 8 March 2014

FIRST DANCE SONGS. What to dance to? Wedding dance song inspirations...

Don't know what song to pick for your first dance? Here are some suggestions

Lots of my couples come to me wanting a dance routine but ask if I have any first dance song suggestions, so below for a list of all the songs my couples have asked to give you some inspiration:

You Make My Dreams Come True by Hall and Oats
Feeling Good by Muse
Better When We're Together by Jack Johnson
I'm Yours by Jason Moraz
Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Heroes
At Last by Etta James
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Diamonds by Ben Howard
Simply the Best by Tina Turner
Marry You by Bruno Mars
You've Got The Love by Florence and The Machine
Ho Hey by The Lumineers


Book your first dance lessons now. Beal.hannah@gmail.com
Www.firstdances.blogspot.co.uk
Hannahemilybeal.co.uk

No comments: