Monday 22 October 2012

LOUISE & RHYS FIRST DANCE BATTERSEA LONDON

 Louise and Rhys were such a lovely couple to teach. We did most of their dance lessons (around 3hrs in total) in their garden in Wandsworth, London. I love these photos as they capture the fun they had on their amazing day.
 Louise and Rhys were ambitious as they asked for not one but two routines - one being a 20s charleston number! I had my work cut out!! I warned them that it would not be easy as the charleston  typically involves very fast movements and they only had a couple of lessons... but they wanted to give it a go anyway and I am so glad they did because as I hear it started the party!
I really loved teaching these two and really hope they have a long and happy marriage.

1 comment:

addy watson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.