Monday 22 October 2012

Clare and James. Wedding Dance. Fulham London.

 Clare & James were a real pleasure to teach. They came to me with a very unusual song which gave me a challenge ('You're the Top' from Anything Goes) and they were very new to dance. 
The improvement from their first lesson to their last was so noticeable and really impressive. Their song naturally led me to create a routine that was pretty out there! More theatrical than anything with movements matching the lyrics (which I loved choreographing) but during the lessons we decided to relax the theatrical side slightly and focus on some more footwork and nice turns, which worked really well. Clare sent me all the pictures from their big day which were captured by talented photographer Benjamin Walker and it looks like they had the most amazing time ever.
I wish Clare and James the happiest life together.
x

No comments: